As New Hampshire summer starts to fade into fall and winter, New England drivers should be thinking about vehicle service to keep their car in peak condition.
Few things are as brutal on your Hyundai as New England winters, but there are things that you can be doing in order to get the most out of all 4 seasons, including fall & winter Hyundai driving.
- Bring your car in for a tune-up, this will help your car run longer, save you money by detecting problems early, and by improving vehicle efficiency through clean filters, proper pressure and fresh oil.
- Check your Tires. With the snow and ice of the Northeast can deliver a wallop with slick, icy and slippery roads. Let Nashua Hyundai test your pressure and wear and see if you will have the stability and handling necessary. Consider snow tires if you will be going to the Alpine ski areas or other winter/snow resorts. Nashua Hyundai Hyundai has a wide range of Winter Tires, including discount tires to keep you safe on the road. Check Fluid levels, including anti-freeze, transmission, brake, power steering and windshield washer fluids, as well as coolant (yes, even in the winter).
- Test your battery. Remember, at 32 degrees your battery has 15% less starting power than it does at 80 degrees, if your charge is low to start with, you should think about replacing it. Faulty batteries cause more starting problems than any other factor!
- Replace windshield wiper blades. Dry, cracked, or old wipers limit your ability to see the road and other vehicles.
Be safe this winter, make sure you can see the road, and use clean, well maintained wipers. Wiper blades are designed to have a peak life of about a year.
- Belts and Hoses; Check for any cracks or fraying, be sure hoses are secure and leak-free.
Don’t be left out in the cold this season. Schedule a winterization service
from the experts at Nashua Hyundai to ensure safe and comfortable driving in your Hyundai throughout this winter